A fair compensation
- €30 for donation
Payments will be made only via banks transfer.
Minimal requirements to become a donor
• Being under 30 (15 to 30) and living in SPAIN.
• Being in EXCELLENT health: No allergies, metabolic disorders, food intolerances, or other diseases (physical or mental).
• Be physically fit and active, having good aerobic capacity and regular gym or sporting activity.
• No antibiotics in the last year or previous abuse of them.
• Follow a healthy diet (no processed foods or beverages).
How should I deliver my poop?
It’s very easy!
So how do I donate?
It might take only a few days from selection to donation.
1) If you live in Spain, register to apply.
2) Fill in the form during the registration.
3) If you are selected, we will get in touch with you.
4) You will be required to do some blood and stool tests (at recipient’s expense if you have no free healthcare in your country) to make sure no disease can be passed on to the recipient, and verify some of the information you were asked in the questionnaire.
5) It’s possible that you will be asked for a small 5 minute interview if everything has gone well.