A fair compensation
- €30/$40 for single donations up to 5.
- €120/$160 for a full week donation (5 days).
- €300/$400 for a whole month donation (20 days or less).
*This is a recommendation chart only, you can agree to any other amount between both of you or do it for free.
You must understand that for obvious reasons it might not always be possible to donate everyday or on the agreed upon day.
Minimal requirements to become a donor
• Being under 30 (15 to 30).
• Being in EXCELLENT health: No allergies, metabolic disorders, food intolerances, or other diseases (physical or mental).
• Be physically fit and active, having good aerobic capacity and regular gym or sporting activity.
• No antibiotics in the last year or previous abuse of them.
• Follow a healthy diet (no processed foods or beverages).
How should I deliver my poop?
It’s very easy!
So how do I donate?
It might take only a few days from selection to donation.
1) Register to apply.
2) Fill in the form during the registration.
3) If you are selected, we will get in touch with you.
4) You will be required to do some blood and stool tests (at recipient’s expense if you have no free healthcare in your country) to make sure no disease can be passed on to the recipient, and verify some of the information you were asked in the questionnaire.
5) It’s possible that you will be asked for a small 5 minute interview if everything has gone well.